My Favorite Things June Vault Countdown Day 2

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Vault Countdown Day 2. I play with fun stamp set called Penguins in Paradise to make a shaker card. It's full of cute penguins and they are so ready for the summer!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Penguins in Paradise Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Penguins in Paradise Dienamics to die cut the images 
Swimming Pool Dienamics to die cut the pool
Petite Gingham Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

7 comments:

  1. OH! What a fabulous idea, beautifully made.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and beautiful color choices! Love the sequins over the pool area, it looks like sun sparkling on the water. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. encore une scène estivale très réussie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is a penguin pool shaker goodness party! Adorable and such great hues! So cute!! I wanna go and party too! :)

    ReplyDelete