It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release

Friday, March 12, 2021

Hi all! It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release. As always, I'm in love with March month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Spring Gnomes for the images and sentiment
Spring Gnomes Dienamics to die cut the images
Garden Gates Dienamics to die cut the gate

Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy



2 comments: