It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Hi all! It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release. As always, I'm in love with January month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Hug It Out for the images
Hug It Out  Elle-ments to die cut the images
Outside the Box Grassy Hills Elle-ments to die cut the grass
Bitty Hugs & Kisses for the sentiment
Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to masking the background using dye ink pad with blending tool
Positively Peppy Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Outside the Box Low Profile Add on Dienamics to die cut the box
Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box

I stamp the images, color it using copic then cut it with my scissor. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

14 comments: