Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Hi all! Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with newest stamp set called Winter Songbird. This stamp set is so cute and full of fun birds and pretty florals. I combine it with another new stamps to make a gorgeous card. I hope you like it!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Winter Songbird stamp set for the images
Winter Songbird to die cut the images
Winter Wreath for the sentiment
Baccarat Background to stamp the background using white embossing powder
A2 Stitched Circle STAX Dienamics to die cut the circle

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. For the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I like the color choices for the wreath. I like the soft ink blended back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your soft colors. They look so cozy in their hats and scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute and sweet birdies and wreath juxtaposed with the geometric background. You nailed it! It's just fantastic. Thank you for sharing your considerable talent with all of us!! Blessings on you now and always,
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! Love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful you did outstanding on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this card, and how clever to use the half wreath to create a whole wreath for these adorable little birdies to perch! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolute delight and I may even case this :) Fabulous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. encore une superbe carte, colorisation magnifique, j'adore tes créations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the soft background with the soft colors of the wreath and birds.

    ReplyDelete