My Favorite Things October Vault Countdown Day 2

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Hi all! Today I want to share my shape card for My Favorite Things October Vault Countdown Day 2. I play with gorgeous stamp set called Dashing Deer. This stamp set is one of my favorites and I combine it with another dies to make a cute box card!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Dashing Deer Stamp Set for the sentiment and images
Dashing Deer Dienamics to die cut the images 
Birch Trees Dienamics to die cut the trees
Outside the Box Snow Drifts Dienamics to die cut the snow drifts
Very Merry Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy Melania Deasy

6 comments: