My Favorite Things October Card Kit Countdown Day 2

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things October Card Kit Countdown Day 2. This card kit is full of cute stamps, amazing dies, card stocks and paper pad, it's called Fox & Friends Card Kit. I have fun playing with this kit because it's so adorable and fun!






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Fox & Friends Card Kit to stamp the images and sentiment, die cut the images and the houses on patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and white watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

14 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your card! You have used almost all stamps/dies to make an unbelievable holiday scene! Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid houses! Adorable! Really like this card. That background with the stars is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your blended background! The bear in the sky, foxes, bunny, houses, clouds, trees, all of it!! Oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Melania! I love this cute little whimsical scene you’ve created! This is total "eye candy"! The plaid houses...YES! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed looking at this cute scene! You have it all and it rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little plaid houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper piecing. Very clever and a wonderful result.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your backgrounds are aways amazing, those houses out of the patterned cardstock are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card scene, from the ground up. Loving the added paper detail also. Such a fun showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very fun - love the patterned paper houses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You made such an amazing card!! The sky, the choice of colors and those cute plaid houses with the solid roof line....all add up to the cutest card!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

    Mary Myers, marymy7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. que c'est beau adorable, mignon comme tout, la colorisation et les couleurs sont parfaites, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable! Looking forward to this kit!

    ReplyDelete