It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release

Monday, July 6, 2020

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I play with new stamps set called A-roar-able Friends. It's so fun and full of cute dinosaurs.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
A-roar-able Friends for the images and sentiment
A-roar-able Friends Dienamics to die cut the images
Tucked in Turf Horizontal Dienamics to die cut the grass
Cloud Stencil to masking the clouds using dye ink pad with blending tool\

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

8 comments:

  1. Melania, I love your card layout and your blending is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors for the dinosaurs. Makes for a fun summer wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave a huge smile. Love it.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE the colors! Such sweet pastel Dino’s! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great dinosaur card! The pastel colors look amazing! Wonderful ink blending! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. carte adorable avec ces mignons dinosaures!

    ReplyDelete