My Favorite Things Color Challenge 138

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Color Challenge 138. The colors pallete are so pretty and fun so let's play along with us :) 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Caticorn for the images
Caticorn Dienamics to die cut the images and the clouds
Swirly Birthday Dienamics to die cut the sentiment on Ripe Rasberry card stock
Cloud Stencil to masking the clouds using Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink Pad
Primitive Cream and Lemon Chiffon card stock for the card stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: