Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Hi all! It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release. As always, I'm in love with March month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Unicorns and Glitter Stamp Set for the images
Unicorns and Glitter Dienamics to die cut the images
Framed Dienamics to die cut the frame on Grapesicle Card Stock

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using watercolor.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Your coloring is amazing. I love this card, and this set is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! My granddaughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a shaker card with this set. Your coloring is so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of unicorns but that's really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colouring on this magical card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OmG this shaker card is so gorgeous. Love your coloring of these cuties.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. quelle carte magnifique et adorable, ta colorisation est parfaite, quelle harmonie dans les couleurs, c'est trop beau!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome release, Wonderful creation! I especially love that it is a shaker!

    ReplyDelete