Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, January 3, 2020

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with new stamp set from Stacey Yacula called Kissing Booth. It's full of super cute images and perfect for romantic card!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Kissing Booth for the images and sentiment 
Kissing Booth Dienamics to die cut the images 
Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments: