Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the New Release

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hi all! It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release. As always, I'm in love with February month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Birthday Buds Stamp Set for the images
Birthday Buds Dienamics to die cut the images
Hip Hip Hooray Dienamics to die cut the banner and sentiment

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

12 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow inked background! It makes the sentiment really stand out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SUPER cute...OMG that little hedgehog with his candles just makes me laugh...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blended background is neat. Love the little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and colorful. These critters are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Melania, love your card, it's so adorable.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how colorful and fun this is!

    ReplyDelete

  7. this card made me smile! So very cute and the ink blending is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So vibrant and fun- perfect for a bday card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE this VERY happy card.
    .Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright happy card. It looks like a lively party going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. c'est adorable comme petite scène, c'est trop mignon et gai, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete