My Favorite Things December Hits & Highlights

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Hi all! It's now time for My Favorite Things December Hits & Highlights. Ring in the new year with glamorous looks that feature lots of shimmer & shine. Use any of our glittered card stocks, metallic card stocks, foil dies, or technique of your choice to create unforgettable looks that sparkle.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Joyful Wreath Dienamics to die cut the wreath on Sour Apple Card Stock, Gold Sparkle Card Stock and Holly Jolly Glitter Card Stock
A2 Stitched Circle STAX Dienamics to die cut the circle for the shaker

For the background, I splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. She is magnificent! Best wishes for a happy new year for 2020 and thank you for sharing your wonderful creations that always delight me!

    ReplyDelete