My Favorite Things December The Birthday Project

Friday, December 20, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things December The Birthday Project. We’re a bit busy this time of year…just us? Clean and simple cards are not only appealing, they can also be put together in minimal time (OK, the design process might take just as long but the assembly is quicker…right? Right??) so they are a great option when time is short, and you’d prefer to use fewer supplies to minimize clean up. Clean and simple is the theme this month — take a few minutes out of your busy schedule to see what you can come up with!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
BB Strike Up the Band for the images
BB Strike Up the Band Dienamics to die cut the images
Happy Birthday Script Dienamics to die cut the sentiment on Gold Sparkle Card Stock and a white foam then glue them all together

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: