It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release

Monday, December 9, 2019

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I mix and match new stamp set and dies to make a cute card!
 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Bear Hug Bunch for the images and sentiment
Bear Hug Bunch Dienamics to die cut the images
A2 Stitched Circle STAX Dienamics to die cut the circles on Summer Splash, Lemon Chiffon and Sour Apple Card Stock
Natural Card Stock for the background paper then splash white watercolor with a brush
Skinny Strips Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: