Avery Elle featuring Party Tag Elle-ment

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Party Tag Elle-ments. This dies are so versatile! For my project today, I make it as tags on a card.



Avery Elle supplies that I'm using :
Party Tag Elle-ments to die cut the tags
Wheelie Great Clear Stamps for the sentiment and images
Wheelie Great Elle-ments to die cut the images
Cloud Mat Elle-ments to die cut the clouds then color it using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with blending tool
The Holiday Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper
 
I stamp the images, color it using COPIC then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. adorable et complètement craquante ta carte, les tons sont tendres comme des chamalows, elle est ravissante!

    ReplyDelete