Wednesday Sketch Challenge 464

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 464. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
ALM Cheers for the girl image and sentiment
ALM Cheers Dienamics to die cut the girl image
Fantasy Florals for the floral images
Fantasy Florals Dienamics to die cut the floral images
Sunrise and Night Sky Color Burst Trio to color the background and the floral images
Skinny Strips Dienamics to die cut banner for the sentiment 
 
I stamp, color the girl images using copic then die cut it. For the florals, I stamp with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

 

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment