My Favorite Things June Card Kit Day 2

Monday, June 24, 2019

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Card Kit Day 2. I love Flowers in Bloom Card Kit because it's so pretty and fun. For my card today, I play with the color burst and it turns out so gorgeous!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Flowers in Bloom Card Kit for the florals images and die cut it. First, I add water on the images then add Color Burst in it.
Blueprints 33 Dienamics to die cut the frame on Kraft Card Stock
All Lined Up Background for the background using Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad

The images using gold embossing powder. The sentiment using white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

7 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card and I mean everything! From the buffalo checked background to the sentiment and cutout to the gorgeous flowers. So elegant, and the flowers using the burst powder turned out so special-looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how the gold embossing complements the color of the flowers - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How totally amazingly gorgeous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the gold embossing on the flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Melania! Love the beautiful bright flowers! The gold embossing is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Gorgeous creation! I love these Flowers In Bloom! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card; great design, beautiful colors; the gold embossing makes all the difference1

    ReplyDelete