My Favorite Things June Release Countdown Day 4

Friday, May 31, 2019

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things June Release Countdown Day 4. I play with the newest stamp set from Stacey Yacula called Picnic Pals. This stamp set is so cute and fun!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
SY Picnic Pals for the images and sentiment
SY Dienamics Picnic Pals to die cut the images
Dienamics Cute Cloud Outlines to die cut the clouds then color it using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad
Summer Splash, Blu Raspberry and Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush

I stamp then color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: