My Favorite Thing May Release Countdown Day 1

Monday, May 6, 2019

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Thing May Release Countdown Day 1. The release is so close! For my card today, I play with new dies and stamp set to make bright happy card!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Mini Square Shaker Window & Frame Dienamics to die cut the square
Mini Staggered Circles Stencil to masking the background
Sweet Besties for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Sweet Besties to die cut the images

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it.The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: