My Favorite Things April Card Kit Release

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hi all! Flower Silhouettes Card Kit is now available at My Favorite Things Store!! This card kit is so pretty and very fun to play! I love it so much!!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Flower Silhouettes Card Kit for the florals image and to die cut it
Dienamics Stitched Ric Rac to die cut the white scallop
Dienamics Simply Thanks to die cut the sentiment on a white foam and silver card stock then glue them all together
Sour Apple and Blue Raspberry Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the florals
Distress Ink Cracked Pisstachio with blending tool to color the background then splash watercolor with a brush

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

18 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card! I love the choice of colors, the soft background and the glitter die cut thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea using the white embossed flowers over the coloured ones. I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning design! Love the colours and the use of embossed flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combos you used and the glittery silver Thanks! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the embossing and the silver sentiment, I just love it all! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors and I like the sparkly Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous color combo on your gorgeous card! Love this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great kit and I love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is totally gorgeous! Fabulous colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific card! Love all the layers you stamped for the flowers. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so beautiful! I really love these new flower stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really fun combo of inks and embossing. And the cracked pistachio color is the perfect halfway point between your green and blue to bring the scene together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love the layers of colors and embossing. The touch of glimmer from the sentiment is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete