My Favorite Things " Little Happy Dance"

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I'm using SY It's a Mice Time to Celebrate stamp set to make a happy Birthday Card. The mouses look so happy to celebrate Birthday at the city.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
SY It's a Mice Time to Celebrate for the images and sentiment
SY It's a Mice Time to Celebrate Dienamics to die cut the images
City Block Dienamics to die cut the city scene on Cement Gray and Grout Gray Card Stock
Starry Circle Dienamics to die cut the stars on Gold Glitter Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Abandoned Coral and Squeezed Lemonade with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment