My Favorite Things February Release Countdown Day 3

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things February Release Countdown Day 3. I play with a new stamps set from Pure Innocence. They are super cute and I combine it together in one scene to make a fun Birthday card.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
For the Birthday Girl for the image and sentiment
Dienamics For the Birthday Girl to die cut the image
Birthday Buddies for the images
Dienamics Birthday Buddies to die cut the images 
Dienamics City Block to die cut the street on Natural Card Stock
Spring Scene Builder Dienamics to die cut the grass on Sour Apple Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. Distress Ink Abandoned Coral, Tattered Rose and Shabby Shutters with blending tool to color the background then I splash water and watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Your background is beautiful Melania! The whole card is wonderful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the two girls in matching colors and background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. quelle harmonie pour ce fond de carte et les petites filles sont adorables, une jolie carte à offrir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background! The little girls are adorable. Precious card! So

    ReplyDelete