My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 419

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 419. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Wonderful Woodland Friends for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Wonderful Woodland Friends to die cut the images
Dienamics A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 to die cut the frame
Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Cracked Pisstachio to color the background then splash watercolor with a brush
Petite Plaid Paper Pack for the patterned paper

I stamp the images, color it using Copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: