My Favorite Things January The Birthday Project

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things January The Birthday Project. We know it’s the thought that counts but c’mon, can we all agree that a thoughtful gift is really the icing on the birthday cake? With a wide variety of gift stamps and dies, you ought to have no trouble completing this month’s challenge — join our team in crafting a birthday card featuring one or more presents.




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Handwritten Happiness for the sentiment using white embossing powder
BB Hog Heaven for the images
Dienamics BB Hog Heaven to die cut the images
Color Celebration Glitter Card Stock for the red glitter card stock
Gift Shaker Window & Frame Dienamics to die cut the gift
Gift Shaker Pouches to die cut the pouch
Sweet Stack Paper Pack for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: