My Favorite Thing December Release Countdown Day 1

Monday, December 10, 2018

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Thing December Release Countdown Day 1. The release is so close! For my card today, I play with new dies and stamp to make a pretty floral card.

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Dienamics Beautiful to die cut the word Beautiful on Gold Sparkle Card Stock
Hello, Beautiful for the sentiment using gold embossing powder
Brilliant Blooms for the floral images using gold embossing powder
Dienamics Brilliant Blooms to die cut the floral images
Dienamics Blueprints 27 to die cut the frame
Petite Plaid Paper Pack for the patterned paper

I stamp the images, color it using watercolor then die cut it. For the background, I'm splash blue watercolor with a brush. I added some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. oh Mélania, ta carte est sublime, quelle magnifique colorisation!

    ReplyDelete