Avery Elle featuring Embellished Heart Dies

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Embellished Heart Dies . I love this dies because it's so versatile and pretty. I combine it with another stamp set to make a cute love card!

Avery Elle supplies that I'm using :
Embellished Heart Elle-ments to die cut the frame and the sentiment
Party Pals Clear Stamps for the images
Party Pals Elle-ments to die cut the images
Dotted Borders Elle-ments to die cut the scallop border
The Sorbet Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp the images, color it using Copic then die cut it. To color the background. I'm using Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card. The colors, the large heart and the happy critters all make me smile. TFS.

    ReplyDelete