My Favorite Things October Release Countdown Day 3

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things October Release Countdown Day 3. I play with some stamps and dies to make a pretty Christmas card. I hope you enjoy it!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Trio of Trees for the images using Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink Pad
Dienamics Trio of Trees to die cut the images
Dienamics Delightful Deer to die cut the deers image on Natural Card Stock
Hand Lettered Holiday Greetings for the sentiment using silver embossing powder
Dienamics Snow Drifts to die cut the snow drifts then color it using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with my brush
Primitive Cream Card Stock for the background then color it using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water and blue watercolor with my brush

I add some clear droplets and clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

7 comments:

  1. Such a good card for for the holidays, and that silver sentiment really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice mix of ingredients for a beautiful winter card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you chose for your background. Looks like winter....very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply elegant combination of colors that enhances the elegant reindeer and modern trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Very classy and elegant. Those tree stamps and dies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The more I see these deers used, the more I think they need to be added to my cart!

    ReplyDelete