My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 403

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 403. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Party Like a Pirate for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Party Like a Pirate to die cut the images
Black & White Stripes Paper Pack for the patterned paper
Dienamics A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 to die cut the frame with partial die cutting technique to make the rectangle more length
Summer Splash, Limelight  and Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.




For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Your color choices are my favorite of any card maker out there! Would you consider doing a post of your favorite Copic colors/color combinations?

    ReplyDelete