My Favorite Things September Release Countdown Day 5

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things September Release Countdown Day 5. As always, I'm in love with this month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Friendly Raccoons for the images
Dienamics Friendly Raccoons to die cut the images
Sassy Pants Best Friends Stamp Set for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Dienamics Stitched Dome STAX to die cut the dome then color it using Summer Splash and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad
BG Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background with Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade for the background
Dienamics Grassy Hills to die cut the grass on Sour Apple Card Stock

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

10 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the racoons--esp. being brown. I don't think I'll ever color them grey/black again. This set is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your raccoon are adorable & I love the Sassy Pants sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card as usual 😍 I’m excited to see the rest of the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. It's so adorable and your coloring is gorgeous. Love those raccoons.

    ReplyDelete