My Favorite Things July The Birthday Project

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things July The Birthday Project. This month challenge is about Throw Confetti Like It’s Your Birthday. Sure, it’s messy and you might be running across remnants long past the big day but you can’t deny the fact that confetti is FUN. Add it to a shaker, precisely place it on your card front, or tuck some into a pocket or envelope - there are so many ways to incorporate this birthday essential into your card making. Let’s see how you sprinkle it into your next birthday card design!






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Dienamics Mini Ballon Shaker Window & Frame to die cut the ballon and the confetti
Dienamics Ballon Shaker Window & Frame to die the stars confetti on Insulation Pink and Lemon Chiffon Card Stock
BB Happy Hippos for the images
Dienamics BB Happy Hippos to die cut the images
Coral Crush, Peach Bellini and Tickled Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool then I splash white watercolor with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: