My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 389

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 389. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Gill Friends for the sea images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Gill Friends to die cut the images
Dienamics Aquarium to die cut the aquarium
Dienamics Slanted Sentiment Strips to die cut banner for the sentiment
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels Paper Pack to die cut the patterned paper
Primitive Cream Card Stock for the card stock
Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Cracked Pisstachio with blending tool then I splash some water with my brush to color the background

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: