My Favorite Things June Just Add Color

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Just Add Color. I play with cute stamp set called Toucan Do It. I have so much fun because you can make these birds colorful.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Toucan Do It for the images
Dienamics Toucan Do It to die cut the images
Berrylicious, Blue Breeze, Limeade, Spearmint and Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the images

First, I stamp the girl image using Memento Tuxedo Black then color it using copic.
The copic that I'm using :
T1, T3, E40, E000, E50
Y000, Y00, YR00, Y23, YR65
G00, BG11, BG32
R000, R20, V000, RV21, RV52, R43

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melania. Am loving this release. I particularly love the different colour combinations you've used for the birds - very subtle and pretty. Just gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just knowing the colors to use is half the battle of making a card, thank you!

    ReplyDelete