My Favorite Things May Technique & Tutorials

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my tags for My Favorite Things May Technique & Tutorials. For my project today, I made some fun shaker tags. It's so easy to make and I had so much fun!



STAMPS :

DIE-NAMICS :

SUPPLIES :

CARDSTOCK :

 
1. Die cut 8 tags.

2. Stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it.

3. Die cut the florals and banner for the sentiment. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

4. Die cut the tag with rectangle square in the middle.

5. Die cut the tag on the other side and use the die cut before as a guide

6. Glue the plastic sheet on both inside of the tags

7. Adhere the sequins inside one of the plastic sheet.

 9. Glue them all together and you will have 4 shaker tags

10. Adhere all into the front of the tags and my tags are finished

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: