My Favorite Things May Just Add Color

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things May Just Add Color. I play with cute stamp set from Pure Innocence called Thank You a Bunch. I have so much fun and try to add little pattern on her dress.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Love You a Bunch for the images and sentiment 
Dienamics Love You a Bunch to die cut the images
Dienamics Mini Rolled Roses to die cut the roses
Dienamics Linked Octagon Frames to die cut the frame
BG Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background to stamp the background on In the Buff  Prestige Card Stock using In the Buff Premium Dye Ink Pad
Insulation Pink and Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool then splash watercolor with my brush
Dienamics Wild Greenery to die cut the leaves on Natural Card Stock
Dienamics Hearts in a Row - Horizontal to die cut banner for the sentiment

First, I stamp the girl image using Memento Tuxedo Black then color it using copic.
The copic that I'm using :
For the face : E000, E00, R20, R000
For the hair : E13, E33, E31, E30, R20
For the dress and shoes : BG10, G00, BG32, BG13, G21
For the flowers : E40, E43, R20, Y00, Y21

The sentiment is from silver embossing powder, I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: