MFT Organized Crafty Stash Day 2

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you my second day for My Favorite Things Organized Crafty Stash. It's about how I organize my stamps set. So let's get started!






I put them in a plastic clip, before that I insert a white card stock inside it. I put them in a plastic clip because once my stamps turn out to be ants nest. I'm so surprise and shock!! After that I put them in a plastic clip so the ants can't come in into my stamps! I also put the dies on small plastic clip and add sticker about the total dies, so I know if there's something missing. I put the dies behind my stamps. I love organized them in plastic clips because it's so easy and more cheap! This is how I storage my bigger stamps set.


I'm not use magnets to storage my dies because I feel a little dizzy around them. I know I'm strange and I hope it won't happen to you :) and this is how I storage my smaller stamps set.

Then I put it all in the bin like other crafters do. It make me easy to grab and looking for something.

Thank you for stopping by and see how I organized my stamps set. I hope you can get inspired :)

For more information and other inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Have a lovely day!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment