Avery Elle featuring Hummingbird Stamp Set

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Hummingbird Stamp Set! This set is so gorgeous and pretty! For my card today, I color it with watercolor. I have so much fun!




Avery Elle supplies that I'm using :
Hummingbird Clear Stamps for the images
Hummingbird Elle-ments to die cut the images
Oval Burst Elle-ments to die cut the frame
Peel A Boo Pals Clear Stamps for the sentiment
Rich Gold Metallic Embossing Powder for the images

I stamp the images, heat emboss with gold embossing powder, color the images using watercolor then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. To add some shadow, I apply Dye Ink with blending tool in the inside of the frame. For the embellishment, I add clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

1 comment: