My Favorite Things April The Birthday Project

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things April The Birthday Project. Shaker cards are ridiculously addictive - both to create and to play with. That “shooka, shooka” sound your recipient will hear before they even break the envelope’s seal is a sure sign that something AMAZING will be found within! Is it so fun? I hope you can play along with us :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Magical Unicorns for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Magical Unicorns to die cut the images
Dienamics Cloud Shaker Window & Frame to die cut the shaker clouds
Lemon Chiffon, Spearmint Premium Dye Ink Pad, Distress Ink Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar with blending tool to color the clouds then I splash white watercolor with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: