My Favorite Things January Card Kit Countdown Day 2

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things January Card Kit Countdown Day 2. Yay For You Card Kit is so versatile! I combine it with other stamps and dies to make a cute birthday card.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Yay For You Card Kit to die cut the confetti for the shaker card, die cut the sentiment YAY on pink glitter card stock and stamp the sentiment using silver embossing powder. 
BB Beary Special Birthday for the images then I color it using copic
Dienamics BB Beary Special Birthday to die cut the images
Dienamics LJD Rectangle Peek a Boo Window to die cut the window for the shaker card
In the Buff  and Insulation Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background.
 
For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments:

  1. 😍 love everything about this card. The pink glitter scripty yay balances the images and the shaker window (love love love shaker cards)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I love bears and this showcase's so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Your cards are always so pretty. I love the components of glitter and shaker and images. A totally adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sparkly purple YAY combines with the Birthday bear and packages for a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete