MFT January The Birthday Project

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things The Birthday Project. Let’s celebrate the advent of our brand-new challenge by focusing on the word “celebrate.” Incorporate the stamped or die-cut word into your birthday card design and leave no question as to the mood of your greeting! Is it so fun? I hope you can play along with us :)



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Raving Raccoons for the images
Dienamics Raving Raccoons to die cut the images
Black & White Stripes Paper Pack for the pattern paper
Dienamics Big Birthday Ballons to die cut the ballon then I color it using Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink Pad
Dienamics Celebrate Speech Bubble to die cut the celebrate speech bubble then I color it using Summer Splash, Tickled Pink and In the Buff Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool.

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: