My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 362

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 362. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Friendly Forest for the images and sentiment.
Dienamics Friendly Forest to die cut the images
Dienamics Stitched Circle STAX to die cut the circle on kraft card stock
Dienamics Blueprints 30 to die cut banner for the sentiment
Spearmint, In the Buff, Bubblegum, Berrylicious and Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the images


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: