My Favorite Things November Hits & Highlights

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hi all! It's now time for My Favorite Things November Hits & Highlights. For my card, I play with BB Bitty Bears stamp set and Celebrate Speech Bubble die.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Bitty Bears for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Bitty Bears to die cut the images
Dienamics Celebrate Speech Bubble to die cut the speech bubble on white card stock and a white foam then glue them all together
Dots & Stripes Confection Paper Pack for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments: