Avery Elle Shaker Tags Elle-ments

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my shaker tags for Avery Elle featuring Shaker Tags Elle-ments. This dies are so versatile and fun so I combine it with another stamps and dies.





Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Shaker Tags Elle-ments to die cut the tags 
Winter Woodland Wonders Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Winter Woodland Wonders Elle-ments to die cut the images
Brring On The Joy Clear Stamps for the images
Brring On The Joy Elle-ments to die cut the images
Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments to die cut banner for the sentiment
Lucky Hemp Twine and Strawberry Hemp Twine for the twine

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash white watercolor with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

1 comment: