My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 350

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 350. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Wild Woodland for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Wild Woodland to die cut the images
Tiny Check Paper Pack for the patterned paper
Dienamics Stitched Circle STAX to die cut the circle then I color it using Limeade Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with my brush
Dienamics Blueprints 30 to die cut banner for the sentiment

I stamp, color the images then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I just really admire your bright and cheerful card designs. You also color things in so well. Your work is smile inducing! :) Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melania, this card is beyond adorable! I love the sketch and the fantastic coloring you did on those sweet little critters!

    ReplyDelete