My Favorite Things September Hits & Highlights

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hi all! It's now time for My Favorite Things September Hits & Highlights. For my card, I play with More Essential Sentiments and Essential Cover Up Vertical!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
More Essential Sentiments for the sentiment
Dienamics Essential Cover Up Vertical to die cut the frame
Jungle Gym for the images
Dienamics Jungle Gym to die cut the images
Fierce Friends for the tiger image
Dienamics Fierce Friends to die cut the tiger image

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Evergreen Bough and Tumbled Glass with blending tool then splash water with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: