My Favorite Things July Hits & Highlights

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hi all! It's now time for My Favorite Things July Hits & Highlights. Other than some sequins shaker, you can also use Circle Shaker Pouches to make interactive maze card and it's so fun!!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Circle Shaker Pouches for the pouch
Smitten Kitten for the kitten images
Dienamics Smitten Kitten to die cut the kitten images 
LLD You're A-maze-ing for the sentiment
Maze Shapes - Black for the maze 
Dienamics LLD Circle Shaker Window & Frame to die cut the circle for the maze
Maze Spheres for the spheres 
BB Happy Hippos for the party hat images
Dienamics BB Happy Hippos to die cut the party hat images
Dienamics Blueprints 31 to die cut the frame

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio and Spun Sugar with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment