My Favorite Things July Card Kit Release

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hi everyone! My Favorite Things All Smiles Card Kit is now available at MFT Store! This kit is so beautiful, the florals are gorgeous and the sentiment is so pretty! You will have fun playing with it!





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
All Smiles Card Kit for the floral images , the sentiment and to die cut the SMILE sentiment
Blue Breeze, Bubblegum and Spearmint Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the florals images
Beach Bunnies for the bunnies images
Dienamics Beach Bunnies to die cut the bunnies images
Dienamics Blueprints 27 to die cut the frame background then I color it using Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the bunny images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

In this card kit, there's Smart Align that make you more easy to die cut the flowers. For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

24 comments:

  1. A wonderful Shaker Card - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful card! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the softness you gave by choosing the right colour combination!Thank you for sharing this stunning card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the sweetest card! I love it. Love your soft colors also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that's just tooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over the top cute! I've loved all the pretty cards you've made for this release. Can't wait to get my kit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so sweet. love the soft colors and the darling images:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your soft colors and the cute bunnies are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors, makes it look simple but beautiful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute! Love the shaker element and I love the background colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet with the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love your gorgeous card!!! Simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute, love the use of the critters, adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card...love the soft pink coming off the bottom.

    ReplyDelete