The Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hi all! I'm so excited to today to share my card for Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights challenge! This challenge is a monthly inspirational challenge based on a Pinterest Inspired photo that is located on the CLASSroom blog.
A random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store.



To be eligible, you MUST use Essentials by Ellen products and the photo badge as inspiration.
There will be an inlinkz on the challenge post where you can submit. I hope you can join in and have so much fun!




Supply that I'm using :
Essential by Ellen Clear Stamps, All Inside by Julie Ebersole for the images and the sentiment
Essential by Ellen Dies, All Inside by Julie Ebersole to die cut the images
My Favorite Things Stencils, Radiating Rays for masking on the background
Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold and Picked Raspberry to color the background with blending tool then I splash some water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: