Avery Elle " Extraordinary "

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hi all! I come back again with a card for Avery Elle featuring Extraordinary stamp set. This stamp set is so fun and unique and I made a birthday card using it!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Extraordinary Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Extraordinary Elle-ments to die cut the images
Waves Elle-ments to die cut the background
Horizontal Stripes Elle-ments to die cut the circle and sentiment on silver glitter card stock
The Royal Collection A2 Folded Cards for the card stock then I add some shadow using Distress Ink Shaded Lilac

I stamp, color the image using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment