Avery Elle Birthday Bus

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for Avery Elle featuring Birthday Bus stamp set. This set is so cute and fun!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Birthday Bus Clear Stamps for the images and happy birthday sentiment 
Birthday Bus Elle-ments to die cut the images  
Horizontal Stripes Elle-ments to die cut the sentiment Hooray! on white card stock and a white foam then glue them all together
Postage Stamp Elle-ments to die cut the frame 

I stamp, color the image using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Who wouldn't adore receiving a birthday greeting from that bus full of cuteness???

    ReplyDelete