My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 330

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 330. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Dienamics Blueprints 32 to die cut the frame and sentiment
Cuddly Koalas for the images
Dienamics Cuddly Koalas to die cut the images
Dots & Stripes Confection Paper Pack for the patterned paper 
Limeade Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then splash watercolor with my brush
Hot Fudge Prestige Card Stock for the card stock for the sentiment

I stamp, color the images then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $20 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: